banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Thursday, March 27, 2008

WOW~~

Tagged by Sook Yee..
I'll just do the questions that i haven't done.. ^^;

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
It's you! Yes, you! My dear old brother..

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I'd jump up and get myself a credit card and start ordering stuff online!
Give some to charity also lahh.. Don't be too greedy!

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
laughable, enjoyable, chewable.. xD

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
If i had $$$...

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Pain..

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
My attitude..

19. Whats the last shocking thing you’ve seen or heard?
Pulling out my wisdom tooth.. >.<

20. What song is stuck in you head currently?- alice nine. - MIRROR BALL

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails