banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dear Sook Yee a.k.a Fish a.k.a Sakana a.k.a idiot a.k.a donkey a.k.a hee haw .....

I just wanted to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to you!!!!

Well, i know i can be annoying and irritating sometimes and man do i "gik sei lei" when it comes to you know what.. But i'm really happy that you still stuck by me everytime!

I don't know why, but i really wanted to write this today.. Maybe because it feels that we've been through a lot together! Like, well, okay.. let's just put it as a lot! ok? haha.. There are some secrets which are meant to be the kept as secrets! >.<

Thanks for introducing me to J-music! Thanks for introducing me to alice nine.! Thanks for digging up the idea to start ShikaSakana! Thanks for always being there for me! Thanks for always cheering me on! Thanks for keeping up with my idiocy! Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!

Ahh~~ one more, Thanks for failing exams with me! xD

Don't be too shocked about this okay? Just be glad that i really appreciate a friend like you!!

kimi wa watashi no taisetsu no tomodachi!

AND!!!!! After reading this, don't say, Since you want to thank me so much, pay me RM100.
or
Since you want to thank me so much, buy me alice nine. merchandise!

I know you will say it! SO DON'T!

After that, don't say,
Don't so "liu gai me", " ngo dei mo ho lang ge la" [ - o - ]"

Translation : Don't understand me too much, we're impossible to be.

This is her way of teasing! So beware everyone!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Alison a.k.a Deer a.k.a Shika a.k.a doofuss a.k.a asshole a.k.a ali .......

P.S.: This may seem a little less, but i don't turn that way.. Ahh~~ No offence about this!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails