banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Saturday, March 8, 2008

YES!


Ahh~~ Finally it's here! [Look! Look! Parental advisory!] >.<
This was actually the main reason for my trip to Kinokuniya today!

Have been waiting for four months for this to be released!

And now.. Another 4 more months till the 6th volume~!!

Aww man~~
What's gonna happen to Misaki and Usagi-san when Haruhiko declares his love for Misaki??
Usagi-san! Don't let that butt-head brother of your's take away your uke! I'm warning you!

And curse you BLU Manga!!!
WHY DID'YA HAVE TO INCREASE THE PRICE FOR THE BOOK!!
FROM $9.99 to $12.99!!
WHY!!!!

There goes me money~~

btw~~ Thanks Uncle, for treating me to a scrumtious meal in Chili's!

1 comment:

Wahse7en (rOckmE) said...

haha
me understand bit chinese word la
small mama got teach me..
but my brother and sister oso study malay school but they know chinese geng that me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails