banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tagged by Senri again..

I haven't blogged for a lont time now.. like since last Friday?
Lol..

1. What are you craving now?
Touching my MIRROR BALL!!!!!!!!!

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Nope.. i guess...

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Err, Sook Yee.. Carmen... Wawa... The few main blogs i visit..

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
I don't think i need to answer this..
You guys know already..

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Meet Saga in person~!

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Sometimes..

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
I'm not too sure.........

8. Why are you wasting your time to do this?
Just to fill in my almost one week inactive blog..

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
If i have the guts to.. i think i might.. but most probably.. it's a not.. haha

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.*
Errrr........................................ A KAT-TUN fan? Thats a good point..
A dedicated Akanishi fan! very dedicated..
O.O.. Senri.... I hope you won't be mad...

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Like what Sy said.. RICH! ahahah.. okay, err.. cuddly like a teddy bear?
Obedient as Mocha, haha

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Hmm... arrogant people... I really do not like them!

13. What is your ambition?
You're asking me a question that i have no idea of how to answer except for just crapping..

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Half of Half....

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
F.U.N. = Friends, U and Me, anyone and anywhere.. (spongebob fan.. >.<)
Money, seriously.. I'm not super materialistic but without money, i don't think anyone can be happy or survive..

16. what's my horoscope?
Aries

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Senri.. do you wear specs? if you did i would call you Specky girl, Megane-chan.. xD If not... Cheerful would be fine.. >.<

18. Whats your favorite anime?
Gravitation.. I'm still lingering on the whole show..

19. What makes you different?
I don't think I'm different from others..

20. When is your birthday?
14th April..

I tag my usual tag buddies..
Sook Yee
Annie
Wawa aka rock me
Carmen
ANYONE WITH A BLOG WHO READS THIS!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails