banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, April 14, 2008

Boasting time!!

My Birthday/Buttday pressies!!^^

From Annaliza a.k.a Pizza!

I read it and i thought it really was a perfumed candle..
But wth..


It turned out to be cotton buds from guardian! xD
Well.. I hope you're using the tissues! ^^

From Kai Lynn..!

It's suppose to be a mouse..
But it looks like a cat.. xD
I love the sweets inside!!

From Cass..!

I don't know what to do with the sheet of papers... but
I know i will eat the sweets! xD

From Carmen!!

I love the googlie eyes! <3
and what coincidence..
Usagi~~~ ^^


The first thing in the card i saw was....
Lol! Carmen! My boobs is actually at a nice size you know!


I know i'm cute.. thanks!! ^^

And guys!!
Thanks for the birthday wishes!!
I received a lot this year and I'm really happy!!!
I'm still waiting for the belated ones.. xD
Hahahahaha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, nice, nice!!! *squishes*
Happy birthday again! *love saying it all the time* lol XDD

<33

Related Posts with Thumbnails