banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Whee~~

I'm gonna sum up what i did for the past week.. xD

Saturday..
Had a date with Myra..

So while waiting for her in KLCC, i went to....


Isetan Supermarket to look at the tid bits..
Thinking of what to get Poppo.. but..
I'm too broke to buy anything.. >.< Sorry Poppo!!

Then..
To Kinokuniya where i saw...~~



And then i saw...


I so wanted to get this for my B-day!
But man.. I'm poor.. T.T

After that...


I wanted to ge this too..
but even if I had this.. It would be useless to me.. xD


Then on the LRT station, i saw Neko-chan~~ xD


Back home..


I made a bento again.. >.<


Hotaru Odagiri = LOVE!

right.. later i'll post my Birthday present from Myra~!!
She borrowed it.. xD
Thanks Myra!! Love you so much!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails