banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged by Yp~~

J-K-T-S-D-M-I-N-O!

1.Who took your profile picture?- Errr.. Me?
2. Exactly what are you wearing rightnow?- Tshirt and panties.. oops PANTS!
3. What is your current problem?- Mom threatening to cut off streamyx.. T.T
4. What's the name of the song yourlistening to?- Ino Head Park - Guruguru Tonight.. I love this song!

Chapter 1: ABOUT YOU ?
1. Nickname?- Ali, Asshole, Deer.......???
2. Eye colour - The opposite of white..
3. Hair color?- black..
4. Height?- I dunno.. 162-163??

Chapter 2: FAMILY ?
1. Do you live with your parent(s)?- Duhh..
2.Do you get along with your parent(s)?- Sometimes..
3. Are your parents cool?- They can be..
4. Do you have any Siblings?- An older brother..

Chapter 3: FAVORiTE ?
1. Ice Cream?- CHOCOLATE!!!!
2. Season?- Anything but extreme hot weather!
3. Book?- MANGA! Lol
4. Band?- alice nine.. Do you have to ask? T.T
5. Food?- Anything edible that tastes good..
6.Drink(s)(non alcoholic)?- Dunno.. Don't have one.. It depends!
7. Pen color?- Blue..
8. Store?- none..
9. Person?- I dunno......

Chapter 4: DO YOU ?
1. Write on your hand?- no..
2. Call people back?- ehh.. sometimes..
3. Believe in love? - I dunno.. Never really thought about it..
4. Sleep on a certain side of the bed?- Yup! The corner to my right!

Chapter 5: HAVE YOU?
1. Kissed someone in the pass 48 hours?- nope..
2. If so...where?-
3. Had PHYSICAL therapy- Physical therapy like??
4. Gotten surgery?- Do i look like i have? I'm healthy! xD
5. Taken painkillers?- Menstrual painkillers = YES!
6. Overdosed on pain killers?- Lemme think.. NO!
7. Been stung by a bee?- Yeahh..
8. Threw up in a doctors office?- I'd like to try.. Lol..
9. Do you have a crush on anyone?- Yes.. A secret! ^^

Chapter 6: WHO/WHAT WAS THE LAST
1. Person to text you?- Maxis..
2. Thing you touched?- keyboard..
3. Thing you said?- Ahh.. Okay..
4. Person you hugged?- I guess Anna?
5. Person you talked to on the phone?- Someone looking for my mom..
6. Last book you read?- Love Training..
7. Last time you cleaned your room?- I dunno..
8. Last time you talked to someone you like?- No idea...
9. Last place you went?- Kitchen..
10. Last time get drunk?- Never?

Im tagging..
Wawa..
Annie..
Senri..
Bunny a.k.a Harukoism
Pigeon a.k.a Poppo
Nikko a.k.a Kitty..

Not gonna tag you Sy.. coz YP already tagged you! xD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wheeeee...meme!!!! *OOOO*
I'll do this in the afternoon after I will come home from uni...:D thanks for tagging me..<3 *glomps*

Related Posts with Thumbnails