banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Friday, April 25, 2008

Shoku! O.O


Was browsing around in Hiro Comic today.. and I say this!!!
I DIDN'T KNOW THE SOLD AI NO KOTODAMA THERE!!!!! >.<
Was shocked.. Really..! Wow.. First they shipped yaoi mangas.. then yaoi animes.. And now... BL Dramas!!
I'm not gonna buy it though.. haha.. Coz I don't really like the story and there's only one part i liked.. And i swear it's not that part you're thinking of..!
And i finally found out about Idol Beach! haha.. not gonna tell you what it is!
P.S.: I really hate IE! What's happened to all my spacings!

1 comment:

Wahse7en (rOckmE) said...

alison~~~
can tell me where can dl this movie ?
hmmmm how say...
i start like watch BL story... hahahahaha
if can i wan buy junjou romantice comic~~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails