banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, December 28, 2009

D&D

Desperate and Depressed.

Sigh,
the car just got fixed..

And now,
the comp died on me.

Urgh...!
I don't care about what happend to my comp!
But i just want my hardisk to be safe!

I want my whole life back!
I need it...!
This is so saddening that you're so dependant on the comp and you will actually lose your life when you lose your comp......


frfrawnfawjenf;awlkemncfwlejknfjwfb;sdjalnfsdl;ajnfrkedqwp
eor4p3hfrnvjregbvrghq[hg'vcmreq'
fvnrqoi[ehgq]rgf
jbfribfruibgfrfnqoutjfwecm32085-9433u mc]4xof 4tfuj4r rfcrfig
fncurx nvmorhgfrjfpasdmcfqrhift[gh] m493ur m]

fmrjnfjrfnwrefnvm oixfijrf r jrijq40u94 q
ngvrgfrg[rugf 44 nfvlfkgmq]9u m]c,wedijfqihf
edfbdefbrifbcreicnqurenfhcqruo



HELP!!!
HELLLLLLPPPPP!!!!


HHHEEEELLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!


sigh.....
Please just save my hardisk!
thats all I want...!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails