banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

STALKER OF THE DAY!

All thanks to Carmen.

Why do I end up doing weird things with her?

Like....
Trespassing into the kindergarten playground.
Stole her mom's make up and used it.
Trying to cook leaves with the candle and spade.
Playing bingo in the office when there was no more work..

What else?

Right..
today's adventure...

"Stalking people's shoes and house."


The shameless girl.


HAHAHAHA..
Well whatever, it's embarassing and fun in a way.

Oh yeah, do not trust her with directions please.
You'll seriously end up somewhere else.

Trust me.
I've been fooled by her way too many times.

=.=


Bla bla bla..
Results was out either today, yesterday or last week.
Wouldn't have known if it wasn't for Evon.

THANKS EVON! =D

It's not as bad as I thought it would be.

Actually,
I'm kinda happy about it.
Especially for ENG 4U!

I got 26/30 for the exam!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails