banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Nothing but retards. Ver. 2

The family portrait version.

We stole our grandma's clothes. =O
It's a secret from her.. hahaha..


Attempt failed. Because of the 10 second timer and Wee(bending)couldn't stand for 10 seconds! He HAD to laugh... =.=

Someone owes him money~~~

The best of all the shots we took..
Can't imagine how long we used....























Hahahaha.....

I don't care~~~






I can't have enough of SINCREA and girugamesh and lynch. and Sadie!!!!
Some how I can feel how Keru's feeing about Alice Nine..
It sort of died down..

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I DON'T STILL LIKE SAGA!
NO! WILL NEVER BE REPLACED!!!

NEVER...!
MUAHAHAHAHA....


=.=
Shhhh.. !
You don't have to tell me.
I know...


Currently listening to : SINCREA - Sakura mai chiru kisetsu ni kimi ga yume mita koto

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails