banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ENGLISH 4U is over!

Yesterday's English paper was HELL.

Section A? The Poem...?
PHUI!
Took me ONE hour solely for analysing it..!

Well, whatever because it's over and done with.
However, I do feel like complaining about it. HAHA

Neermind.. Forget about it..

But...

But....!

BUT

If I don't complain now..
there won't be any other chances to complain anymore...!!!

How? How? How?
Hahaha.. I know i'm being noisy.


I just remembered.
I wrote something stupid to support my thesis statement...!
I couldn't help it!
Nothing would come up! ISH!

It only occured to me that both Ofelia and Hamlet lost their mothers to the villains! hahaha.. And I wrote,

DO NOT MESS WITH THE MOTHERS.

T________________T


A stupid supporting point.
But HAH! I don't think any one else would write that.

I'm glad that I passed all my subjects already with only the course work marks.

Now it's all depends on the exam marks.
Hope I get at least 20 for each.



Tuning into : miyavi - 2 be wiz U

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails