banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fuck....

I think it's about time for Mocha.....

He's getting thinner and thinner..
I can even feel his rib cage.. WTF!

I had a hunch from before SPM that this will
happen actually..

I even prayed for him to at least prolong his life...
Just for the sake to avoid me being super depressed
when I'm doing my exam..

but maybe i shouldn't have?

Shit..
Just thinking about it makes me cry..
Ahhhhhh!

I don't know anymore lahh..
I hope when i wake up tomorrow he'd still be there..

Right now I'm damn scared to open my room's door..
I'm scared to call out to him and
get no response..

I know I'm just scaring myself..
But then... I'm just damn scared..!

Sorry for ranting something this disturbing..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails