banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Saturday, December 6, 2008

This is gonna be long........

This is my thank you post..
hahaha...

Thanks to you guys who came.. =D

Sook yee
Wan Nee
Yong Pheng
Mei Kheng
Kai Lynn
Bee Leng
Miu Kwan
Kathleen
Carmen
Maybell
Sydney
Mei Yee
Jun Chong
Jun Da
Kee Tjin
Canny
Wilfred

Eventhough I've just met Mei Yee here today..
I hope you did have fun though we didn't talk much..
hahaha....

Thanks JC for fetching people back
and solving their transport problem.. =D

MK!!!!!!!!
I'll never forget the thing that happened today!!
Hahahahahah! I can see how frustrated you were..

Hope all of you had a good time despite the part where Kee Tjin
and I ignored everyone due to the socket problem.. =D

Thanks Carmen for....
Everything lahh!!
See you on Tuesday...

Thank Canny for saving the socket problem..
But it was your fault to begin with..
Who ask you to play PSP!?!?!?!

Thanks Kath and Bell..!
For helping me wash the dishes!

Thanks JD for returning my POT
and bringing in the tables..

Too bad Cass couldn't come..
If she did i think my mom would fried the pineapple fried rice you loved so much..

Bee and Miu..
Very "bei min ah" usually so hard to come down to Ampang area..
Hahaha.. Sorry Bee, for making you a "patt hau" sister..

Good Luck Wilfred..
for your Undang test tomorrow..

IDIOT...
You left your baby here with me..!
And thank your mom for the cookies! =D
I like them very very much!

Lastly,
Sorry that i had to charge you guys..
Coz my parents aren't doing too well..
Usually it would be F.O.C..

Hope I didn't pissed anyone off..
Haha.. If i did..
I'm sorry.. >.<

I'm damn sleepy now..
I woke up like 6.50 am tau!?!?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails