banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wtf?

I don't mean to pry on this issue again..
But somehow i'm still kinda pissed about it..

Sometimes the friends attitude and the mentality of "It's okay one lah", "nevermind one lah" , "she/he won't mind la" takes people for granted..

I know you think it's okay.. but sometimes be a little bit more...
how do you say it? concern? thoughtful? CONSIDERATE?????????

I think some people know who and what i'm referring too..
Yes, call me a bitch or a small-hearted person,
I'm still pissed and i can't help it..
Try putting yourself in my shoes..

And please..
When i call you, don't ask me to call you back in 10 minutes!
Why not you call me after you're done with your things in 10 minutes..

I don't know if it's called karma or something...
But......
you ended missing out on the trip after waking up late... T.T


Purichi Pissed..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails