banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Friday, December 19, 2008

I think..

that juniors have too much money to spend..
It's like.....

they...

buy this..

buy that..

drink those stuff which i can barely afford for one drink..

eat in places which i cannot dine in unless i have people
backing me up financially.. means pay for me la!


WHAT!
Can't help it that I'm jealous!
I've never tried like...

SPENDING RM100 on just one t-shirt..
which i think it's kinda ridiculous
if it's a t-shirt worth RM100..

BUT!
IF IT WAS THE alice nine. TOUR T-SHIRT
THEN DIFFERENT STORY LAH....! =D

OR
go like HI-TEA with friends..
and still afford to buy some bloody
expensive thing after spening for HI-TEA..

WAIT!
I think I'm kinda rich if i sold all my
CDs, Animes, Mangas, Magazines...... (never!)

Spent approximately RM 5000 on them..
Just alice nine. merchandise can take like 1/3 of the total..

HA HA HA...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails