banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yuck!

Ewwwwwwwwwww.....!

I've just encountered something uber disgusting!
Yuck!

The goosebumps are still running up my spine!
*shivers*

Okay..
BRACE YOURSELF!
You'll get disgusted..
so, this was what happened..

Me and my cousin bro were watching Jumper in his house, so the main character's name was David fyi.

So right while the credits were rolling,
I received a call from an unknowned number.
I picked it up and then i asked who was this.

He said David.
Then i was like, okay this is freaky..!
Cause :-
A) I don't have any friends with the name David.
B) What coincidence witht he movie..


Okay, back to the story.
So, as usual i was speaking in English.
Then this David guy was like saying
"Don't speak English.. I don't know English.."
In cantonese and in a very bitchy and horny kind of way..
Those "DESPARATE FOR SEX" kind of way and it's DISGUSTING!
*puke*

I was already feeling disgusted..
He kept on repeating..
Don't you know me? I'm David.. "YOUR BELOVED"

Oh my god..
That was like extreme FREAKINESS!
I was like kinda pissed off..

I actually said to him,
are you one of those guys who are looking for phone sex?
But in English, and he said Speak in Cantonese.

I let my cousin listen to him on the phone..
So I asked him, he wants what i think he wants right?
He nodded.. LOL

Hanged up immediately after that.
Actually i had several missed calls from him.
But just that i didn't pick up coz it was in silent mode
and it was on the second floor..

I have no idea how or where he got my number from..
But EWWWWWWWWW!

This is the second time,
something like this happened to me..
the first was the Petaling Street story..
which only a few know.. =D

But if i find out that it was a friend of mine who did this prank...
I'm telling you..
It's not funny! >.<

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails