banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My 4 days working history...

Hahaha..
Yeah.. Only 4 days..
Kinda saddening...
But makes me happy that i don't have to go back to the
construction site any more.. =D

I really hated that place..
It stink of concrete..
It's dusty..
It's creepy and eerie!
It's full of foreign workers who go
whistling... the *wheeeeeeeeeet* sound..
It just sucks!

But the other 3 days in the main office was nice.. =D


I look so busy..
My table is full of papers!!!
My chair also.. xD


Carmen looks busy too!
Reading my blog.. [-o-]"


BINGO TIME~!!!!


We actually got scolded for not wearing the helmet..
No one told us we're supposed to..
No one introduced us to the people there..
and I felt like a fucking lost soul there..


Blahh.. anyways..
IT'S OVERRRRRR...

and i need another JOB!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails