banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Saturday, August 1, 2009

A big change?

or a grown up change?
or a mature change?
Or a-change-because-I-know-this-is-better kind of change?
or just a change in taste of music?
But I still like what I like before I switched! >.<

*Weird

I used to think this song is noisy.
Not randomly picked.


But now I like this kind of music.
A radomly picked song from the Girugamesh album.

I know some of you think that there's no difference they're both loud and noisy.. but sorry.. I like both of the songs! Eventhough they're loud they've got ryhthm.. If you can't catch that rhythm, I think your ears got a little something stuck inside. A cockroach perhaps?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm just kidding.

Excuse the poor quality of the video.
I'm too lazy to upload a higher quality one.
Due to you know the dumb connection. =D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails