banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The pain!!

The pain of HUNGER!

Sigh, I only hvae RM14 left until the end of the month...!!!
How to pay for parking next week?

JUN CHONG!!!
GIMME MY RM20 back!

Urghh..
I can feel the bubble of hunger bursting in my tummy..
Talking about hunger is making me more hungry.
But I can't help not talking about hunger because it's what I'm feeling and suffering from now.

Hunger + monthly bestfriend mixed together is not fun...!

HUNGRY..
If some one could just get me Saga then I'll be satisfied.. =D

Hahaha..
Okay okay!
A more realistic wish..
If someone would drop RM50 on the floor for me to pick up then I'd be like.. SO SO DAMN HAPPY ADY!!!

Okay la..
RM10 also enough..


Wheee!
I'm nagging again.
I need to release some hunger stress!
Is there such thing as hunger stress?

Sigh,
I'm not done with Phase 2 and it's due TODAY!
Another presentation on Thursday next week and I'm still at 0% of it..


WHEEEE!!

Once again,
HUNGRY!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails