banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Friday, August 28, 2009

I attract lorries too?

Other than small electronic things..
I even have enough magnetic force to attract a lorry to kiss my car's ass?


Yes, it kissed my car's ass..
Niama putt..


Lucky that I don't have college next week.
But man, what a way to start your mid-sem break.
I guess only Carmen, Eunice and Wilfred knew what really happened.
Also my parents la..


Sigh, will blog more detailed stuff later once i get the pics from Carmen.
If anything happens, please. DO NOT REVOKE MY LICENSE.. =..=

But of all, thank God that nothing happened to Carmen and I.
No severe injuries just that the head got knocked a bit.

We'll live.
Carmen, I said this to you today but I'll just say it again.
We've gone through almost anything now. Haha..
It's not funny but, this proves the quote

"Friends stick together."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails