banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Story.

4 of us were on our way to Wilfred's house.
Wil & Eunice = Wil's car.
Carmen & I = My car.

So, at the junction with traffic light. It was still green then the car in front went ahead and stopped cause it was jammed ahead. Then my turn it was yellow and since the front stopped and wasn't moving, naturally I stopped la. Then, the lorry behind "KABOOM".

Got out of the car, then the guy said "I thought you would go."
Then I was like "in front stop how to go? Want me to get knocked by the side?"

But logically thinking la. His LORRY is so damn high and big. He could have seen the jam ahead right? Hiu! RUSH LA.. Don't know and don't want to stop!


Whatever la.
Bang-ed already.

So then, PICTURES!

The size of the lorry was something like this.

A normal Kelisa.

Mine.. T___T

Closer view.. *look at the lights!*

Normal bumper and wheel.

Bumper sticking to wheel.. =.=

I cannot close the door properly. The alarm will sound.

Normal.

My car.



Lalalalala..
Here's the end of my story.

Remember..! If you buy toto/magnum/da ma cai with my car number plate.. gimme commision okay! =D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails