banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Children Full of Life.

Great documentary.
Never thought I would take the initiative to watch this
because you know.. I'm never interested in these type of things.

I thought I would just watch a little bit but I finished the whole documentary.. It's not very long.. I think only about 40 minutes?
But you don't feel the time passing.

Watch this if you're interested..











To see young kids saying all these things really make us older ones wonder where our sense of humanity went to.

I don't think kids here that age would actually stand up for thier friends like how Yoh did for Yuto.

It's inspiring and touching to watch.


Many thanks to Jimi from Chemical Pictures for recommending this.
Wouldn't have watched this if it wasn't for you posting it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails