banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We're still in Langkawi...

We went Island hopping. =D

I also love this picture. Feels very natural.

I think the next picture will be fun(ny)?
Hahaha.. Well.. I think it's funny..
So I do hope that you think that it's funny..
But if you don't think it's funny then I can't do anything about it can I? But it'd be nice if you think that it's funny the way I think that it's funny..?

If it makes sense.... =D











Tadahhh!!!












Tadahhh!!!!!














no wait...















Tadahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!























Finally... Tadah.. =D
Annoyed with the hair flying around.....

Wheee~~ Problem solved!!!

Ignore the chubs.
Can't erase them even if I want to.. hahaha..


Tuning into : Plastic Tree - Zazaburi. Zazanari.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails