banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, October 5, 2009

Homosexuality.

I've been studying about that in Individuals class.
Doesn't seem interesting when they're doing research and case studies about it

but when it comes to

YAOI...

It's different.
HAHAHA..

I've got so much things to talk about Yaoi but none to talk about homosexuality in class. Well, basically people in college don't know that I read yaoi and like it.

They don't need to know not because I want to hide it but... it's because I don't feel the need to waste my breathe and saliva to explain why I like it. and... they won't understand base on how they react to the homosexuality topic.

Yes,
I LIKE YAOI stories.
I find them fascinating and it gives me the "MOE" feeling.
You cannot describe "MOE". You just feel it.

So don't ask me what that is.

Oh, also, the documentary showed that homosexuality is a NATURE thing and NOT a NURTURE thing. They even showed animal homosexuality. Shocking. I know.

Mocha?
Vanilla?
Pico?
Skippy?

They're homosexuals!

or

just sexually deprived..?

O__O



Tuning into : Namie Amuro - WANT ME, WANT ME

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails