banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

pfft..

I'm so lazy that I don't even bother to update this place.

Just don't have anything special to report.
Okay.. Fine,

I'll update about Langkawi. =D
I think the place we had most fun was at the last spot?
Wheee~~ I don't mind going there again. haha

Firstly, as you all know, I DON'T HAVE A CAMERA.
I mean I do, but it's nut-sy almost all the time. =._.=
(Yes, I'm complaining about this again!!)

Whee.. At the airport waiting for whatever reasons I forgot. The 6 of us. (minus the two unknown behind)

No, I can count. There's 5 in the pic and one behind the camera.
YOu have to always remember the one holding the camera!
Otherwise there wouldn't be a picture.

hahahah..


Tuning into : Namie Amuro - WILD

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails