banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's confirmed... I guess...?

Next semester,
I'll be taking International Business, Business Leadership and Economics. I hope I can cope with all 3 business subjects.. Can I?

Anyways, why is economics under social science?
What's so social science about economics?
Hmmmm....


Been very lazy to go for MDM class these few days.
Maybe because I finished my ISU presentation already.
hahaha.. But.. I STILL WENT okay..!
I just said I was lazy.


On another note,
I remembered someone saying this...
"People think that people who drive modified cars are poor but eventhough I'm driving a modified car, I'm rich."


If someone said this, you'd feel like...
WTF right?
I never knew such people exist.
They brag about how rich they are?
Becareful when you're out.



Tuning into : IVAN - Darker Pink

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails