banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

It's a new year and it feels...
just the same like any other day..

HAHAHA...!

I didn't really wish anyone happy new year.
I kinda felt like.. it's just one day away.
and one minute away. and one second away.

Doesn't make sense.
I know.
But I don't make sense all the time do I?


Lalalalaa....
Anyways,
this years resolution is to..

Just live with everyone happily.
Challenges come and I can overcome them nicely.
Single handedly would be the best.
Ahhh! It doesn't mean that I wouldn't want any help.

xD


Nanana..
Good comes and goes.
Bad comes and goes.

So it'd be nice to have a mixture of both.
No meaning to a perfect life.


Ohh..!
I'm also THINKING of not fixing my comp.

Coz :

a) Save money.
b) this one i'm using works. Only doesn't have sound.
c) like what the "all talk dude" said "Beggers can't be choosers".

Yeahh, to me you're an "all talk dude".
Just like me.
We're from the same blood.
Can't help it.

Just blame the genes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails