banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Did you hear about the Morgans?




Did you hear about the Morgans?
Nope.
I didn't.

Didn't really feel the show either.

Watched this in Pavi yesterday with Carmen.
We couldn't decide between Bodyguard and Assasins or Cirque du Freak or Princess and the Frog.

So, we opt for the safest one. Did you hear about the Morgans?

Didn't quite enjoy the movie because of the 6 FREAKINGLY ANNOYING FEMALES BEHIND!

Firstly,
they kick chairs.

Secondly,
they cannot stop AWWWW.. AWWW and AWWWWW-ing!
=.="

*spoiler*

Thirdly,
let the guy do what he wants!
If he hasn't had the guts to kiss her yet..
JUST OMFG WAIT!
AND SHADDUP WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!

*spoiler end*

Okay...
Back to the movie..

The show wasn't really funny and neither was it romantic.
I was actually waiting for drama to happen but NONE.

The scenes were just not telling me to enjoy it.

I think the 6 FEMALES were over exagerating with the AWW-ings.
Seriously, even my yaoi manga makes me AWWW more than this movie.
I don't feel the climax, i don't feel the suspense, the "BAAM" is sort of DEFINITELY missing.


Ah!!
Right, we bumbed into Yong Pheng and Margaret.
I really like her... I-don't-know-what-you-call-it she's wearing.
It's sort of like a winter vest... but i don't think the weather in Malaysia allows us to wear a winter vest so i don't think it is???

HAHAHA..
OHH!! OHH!!!

AND..!!
Carmen and I witness balls bulding.
From some tourist in PAVILLION!?!?

Seriously...!
It's so obvious that you cannot keep your eyes away!
You can even see the shape of that thing!
Plus, i think it's kinda big...
IMAGINE IF IT'S @#$%^&!!!

HOW BIG IS THAT?


NANANA..
I think this should be as long as i go..
I don't do LONG posts.



Phobia of the day : Phallophobia- Fear of a penis

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails