banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Friday, January 8, 2010

Pillow freak.

When people ask me why i'm not sleeping at a late hour, i answer them "because my dog is sleeping in the centre of the bed and he stole my pillow"

I don't want to wake him up..
seeing he's being an angel and all.

But when he's awake he's no ANGEL.

ヽ(*`Д´)ノ

my bed and pillow thief.

PENCURI! THIEF! DOROBO!

PANGSAI..!
Ehh this has nothing to do with stealing.
nyah nyah nyah~~











My brother often said to taunt me that when you go poo or pee a green hand will come up and grap you.. I forgot what he called it.. T___T

*sudden memory lost*

I got so freaked out that whenever I go to the toilet I make it quick. Thats why until now I still do things pretty fast in the cubicle.

So if you're wondering why I finish so fast in the toilet it's because of the HAND that comes out.

Great training..
Maybe I should brainwash some other kid as revenge?
*snicker*


Phobia of the day : Bogyphobia- Fear of bogeys or the bogeyman (HAHAHA)

Currently listening to : girugamesh - ALIVE

1 comment:

grub said...

your dog, pico is so cute XD but it's so evil stealing your bed!!
>=[

Related Posts with Thumbnails