banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Top, Middle or Low? Nothing naughty okay!


Pico : I need to look at that beauty staring back at me~~~~ Damn it! Look over here~~ Me! me! me! me!

Pfft...

Hello!
Been a while since i updated this place..

Not that i don't want to but there just isn't anything special to update since i started college. D=

Meh, forget that.

I read someone's blog recently and sometimes when they talk about how lovey dovey they are in their relationship... it kinda makes my goose bumps appear/grow.. It's just so ironic because they really make it sound like some manga or love story or something...... I can't help but to think that they are sing their imagination to make things spicy so that it would somehow work??

hahahhaa...
No offence, but i really can't see that really happening in reality.

In my reality that is..

Okay, maybe in some cases but not... ALL?
=X

Maybe I have no experience or whatever but... even if I do, I don't think i would post everything in my blog and tell the whole world... I'd keep it to myself and let it be our own secret or memory or whatever you want to call it... =.=

These are just my thoughts okay.
Never had any intention of offending or hurting anyone.

P.s.: I hate those post where they :

Example a)

Today me and dear went out. hehe. then when i go toilet he help me hold my bag. Then i have to wait so long in line to go toilet but dear just wait for me and hold my bag. Dear, i love you! muacks.........

*GOOSEBUMPS*

Seriously, they do post like that. I know you've read some before..!


Example b)

.......

Can't think of one at the moment.... HAHAHHAHA!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails