banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Double Asshole

I just can't help to feel that some people are really born with two assholes in their life. =.=

One is in their body..
duhh.. Obviously

and another in their personality.

They love their asshole so much that they grow into one and show everyone what an asshole can be like or look like.

I don't even know where to start...
They need to start searching.

Search for a better way to show themselves instead of showing me their hairball asshole! =.=


wax it then you know!
The one in the body and in the personality!


ASSHOLE!!

HOLE!!
HOLEY!!
MOLEY!!

I think their asses have moles and it's harder for them to release their outcomes so they need to release them in another way..


double assholes with moles...
There you have it!


I is berry berry EVIL...
Na nana nana~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shika... XDD

i am scared <3

but i love you.. even if i have an asshole <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails