banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Friday, December 14, 2007

....

Sort of in a foul mood right now.. Thanks to well, some people.. Again and again it always like this.. just because i don't want to go out they start firing my pants. Wtf~! It's always my bloody fault~! I hate it!!

then then..~ Now some one is glaring at me with those eyes stating they're pissed off with me..
Whee~! I don't CARE!

Sometimes it feels like its better not going on holiday.. I know you guys would say that "you should be grateful that your parents bought you for holidays unlike some people who are less fortunate" but it just can't be helped that i'm feeling this way..

Holidays are supposed to be relaxing right? But somehow at some parts of the holiday its stressfull and i'd feel like crying.. I'm Oh so pissed at myself right now..

Note* I know i can be spoilt at times and i am spoilt when it comes to things i want but this time.. it sick! not making sense am i? Argh~! I don't know anything anymore..


I feel like a piece of SHIT.. [-o-]



2 comments:

sookyee. said...

Calm calm.. I understand why you dont want to go out.
I just..sort of make my mum piss off jsut now because i dont want to go out for breakfast with them..ass them.

Alison Ji An said...

haha.. thannks..haih.. somehow they don't understand that it's nicer to stay at home rather than going out.. something like that laaa...

Related Posts with Thumbnails