banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I hate my...

Hair..

Yes.. i really do hate it..

Why..
a)When i wake up out of bed it looks like i got bombed..
b)When i wash it and its dry.. it looks as flat as can be and dry like a desert..
c)When i don't wash my hair for just ONE day it becomes oily as olive oil and itchy as if i have fleas..
d)When i want to wax it but it wouldn't shape up like how i want it to..
e)When i have to wash it..
f)When it grows long and i have to clip it to school and look like an idiot..

Thank you.. (-o-)

Bye Bye..

Does anyone suffer from the same disease?? XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Errr, yeah me..*raises hand* XD
I agree with you on
a)fully XD
c) partly, I need to wash it every 2nd day, otherwise my hair looks like that from a scare crow...XD
f) If my hair's long, I feel like as if I'm carrying a cracked pot of grease on my head...XD

wahahaha, lol

Alison Ji An said...

haih.. so many people suffer because of their stupid hair.. lol.. ^~^

i'm sick of caring for it but the only solution is shaving it bold.. but by shaving it..it makes me look bold..

So now.. there's no solution.. haih.. i want Saga's hair.. >.< huhu..

Don't mind me.. daydreaming again..

lol..

Related Posts with Thumbnails