banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, December 31, 2007

Year 2008 Resolution...

I know.. i know.. it's still early for a new year's resolution but i can't blog on the first!!
haha.. so here goes..

1) Get richer~! I need money for CDs, Mangas, Magazines, Animes, Doramas and outings!! [>.<]
2) Study harder to for the stupid SPM eventhough i think i will die..
3) Stop being so lazy.. and i mean it.
4) Sort out my stuff on my computer..
5) Less arguments between parents
6) The end of my rebelious stage
7) No losing any friendships.. Not tha this reallyhappened before but as a guideline.. haha
8) Finish my fanfictions which have been deserted for OH SO LONG~!!!
9) figure out what i wanna do for my future..
10) Whatever thats gonna set myself straight..


And now something stupid to tease my brother..












































Wait for it...

















































































Tadahhh~~~ [>.<] Nothing actually,, just to tease.. lol


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE~!! AND THOSE WHO ARE SITTING FOR EXAMS GOOD LUCK~!!!! You will need it.. hahaha..

To SPM.. I hate you.. haha xD So since i hate you.. give me straight A's okay?? then I'll love you!! haha




]WELCOME 2008[

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails