banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Borrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnggg...!!!

Every week, you guys talk argue about the sâme thing again and again..

It's either about money, meetings or household stuff..

Come on, even if your not bored of the topic.. I AM!!!

Come up with a new topic to entertain me.. okay??

Every time when either of yoû guys can't seem to find another idea to win over the opponent.. it's these reasons..

1) Do you know that you're a bloody ignorant person.. Do you know that when someone is talking to you then you cut them of and go bili bala bili bala..

2) Do you know tat your voice is so loud? Everyone's ear is pierced.. And You hurt a lot of people because you don't think before when you talk... Show all those grumpy face..

3)Whatever la.. You like la..

4)I don't want to talk to you already.. because everytime i talk to you, you will shut me off just like that..

Next time when you argue, please let me close my door and blast my songs.. I don't want to listen to the same old excuse over and over again.. Don't rant about it..

Most importantly..

DO NOT LOOK FOR ME TO RELEASE YOUR ANGER!! OKAY??

Owhh yeah.. i am calm when i wrote this..

4 comments:

sookyee. said...

I think I know who you were referring to...

Anonymous said...

Oh--kay, you're angry of a person or persons, I can't really tell.. ._.

Did you get over it... ?_?

Hope you're feeling okay, Shika!!!!!! @__@

Alison Ji An said...

Kinda obvious who i'm talking about right?? Haih.. sick of listening to it.. lol

Alison Ji An said...

Hey annie..

haha.. i guess you can say that i'm feeling much better than before.. but thanks anyways..

i get angry over these 2 person rather often.. i rant a lot about them here.. lol..

Related Posts with Thumbnails