banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Friday, December 28, 2007

giruuuuugameshhhhh!!!



I love this release.. I remember i used to hate those screaming and shouting songs which i can't catch what the hell they're trying to say but i've CHANGED.. My tastes have changed!! wahahhaa.. i really like Satoshi's voice..

I've been wishing for a lot of things these past few days..

My wishlist is too full for anymore of my silly wishes..

Surprisingly I've spent so much money this year.. haha.. next year i've got to continue my budget list again.. I stopped it this year after being so lazy and all.. lol.. even my teachers said i've become lazy.. lol

I bet alice nine. is already in Germany.. I wonder if i could meet them in the airport on the 31st.. maybe they're leaving on the same day as me! [>.<]

Wahhh, then i'll walk near them get a picture, tell them how much i like them, get their autograph, another extra Tora's autograph for Sook Yee, and then get them to exchange e-mails with me then we text each other and then we become really close so whenever they have a live they would send me a ticket to see them plus backstage passes..

Haha.. A girl can only dream right??.. lol..

I know many alice nine. fans have the same dream.. Maybe some already fulfilled it!! 0.o

P.S.: Sook Yee, yeah.. i took it from you..!!

4 comments:

sookyee. said...

Must get 10 autograpsh. 5 for me, 5 for you! Then also get their house address! Ask them send you ticket for concert and airplane also. then dont stay in hotel, stay in their house! Wah! Perfect!

Alison Ji An said...

ok ok!! I will keep that in mind! then arr.. we meet their parents make them like us then we beocme their godchild, then wahh........ the dream goes on and on and on!! LOL

sookyee. said...

ha ha.....continue your dream la!
And damnit! Your doraemon sangat annoying la... telelelelelel... don don don.. donna donna bla bla bla...

Alison Ji An said...

haha.. an an an totemo daisuki doraemon!

lol don't wrry will change it soon! haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails