banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Thursday, December 20, 2007

YES~!!! WOOO HOOOO~!!

Guess What!!

I'm going for the Jrock Invasion Concert Episode 1 after all!!

Yay~! I get to MEET alice nine. Kra, Kagraa, SuG, Screw~!!!!!!!!

But most importantly... SAGA~!! WAHHHHH~!!! SAGA, SAGA, SAGA, SAGA,~!!!

OMG~!! I'm so DAMN EXCITED.. My blood is BOILING!!!



Yeah.. I really wish i could go.. but unfortunately.. i can't why.. well there are many reasons why i can't go.. haih.. But nevermind, i'll just have to leave my first time with SOOK YEE!(<-- if you get it.. it means you're smart.. Lol..)

2 comments:

sookyee. said...

=.="
So means you're going anot?

My heart throbbed like crazy when I read the top. Scare me only...
I jsut left a msg in ShikaSakana.
Try download Yahoo la...! yahoo messenger.

Alison Ji An said...

online msn laa.. yahoo have to create a new email.. very the mafan..

u think i'm going a not...

Related Posts with Thumbnails