banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, January 12, 2009

Pinky..

I have now 4 colours in my hair..
Black, Brown, purple (barely visible) and pink (highly visible) xD

OI! Wawa call me Lala!!
I call you Nenek Papaya then you know! haha

Well, thanks to Carmen, i had a really great deal!
So many things done to my hair!!!

Level 1..

They accidentally highlighted my hair when i wanted to dye it.. xD

Level 2..

Tadah..
After dying it..

Level 3..

Bleached the pink strips out!
It's not so obvious when the upper hair is down..

This is how it looks like when it's up!

2 comments:

Kathryn. said...

wow! It's cool!
Ah I'm school now can't color the hair T T

Anonymous said...

oh my god..are you serious with your hair? i never read ur blog for quite a long time ady..and i need to spend some time to update some news about you. hey..u didnt reply my msg that day. what was tat about? what wednesday? anyways, ur new hairdo was damn cool man. and ur mum allow? i dammn cham..no money to dye my hair. erm..i think this is my longest comment i've left for you. haha. correct my english. take care lots k. love you. let me know whats ur plan for chinese new year.. im planning for house visiting..my mum surely want me to pass u angpau when we meet. well..u knw what to do..hahaha. omg..im seriously miss u here. find some day and meet up k. still remember the lasttime we met was the day before leave for ns. damn pissed off man. haha.

glad to hear that u're enjoying ur life now. study hard and get that free edu.

seriously..take care lots k..miss ya. muax. =*

Related Posts with Thumbnails