banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, January 5, 2009

Tegged by Jingle Bell again......

*spazzzz*
More brain power needed.. T.T

Directions : Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

1. I'm seriously a lazy person.
2. I love my new bloo!
3. I love yaoi manga... *fangirl*
4. I don't think i need to say i love Saga coz you guys should know already but what the heck!
5. I want to grow thin la!
6. I'm sick of all the college talking~!
7. I'm sick of starting a sentence with "I"
8. I want to finish my fanfiction.
9. I need the bloody internet connection to speed up!
10. I want to see alice nine. at least ONCE!!!!
11. I need to be a rich bitch in the near future to get my hands on CDs without so much pain!
12. I think I need to love animals more!
13. I will be going to Hokkaido this year! YESH! *dances*
14. I want to eat the expensive Hokkaido melon for once in my life!
15. I need to learn to love things more no matter if it's a human or a thing.
16. I'm finally done with this.. haha didn't take much time as compare to the one before... xD

tagging
Wawa
Yuki
Keru
Carmen
Pei Jinn

1 comment:

Kathryn. said...

-_,- Be tagged! But I'm not really understand this >.< Is write the 16 things about me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails