banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, January 5, 2009

Tagged by Jingle Bell

Instruction: According to your age, list down the number of things that most people dont know about you. And then tag 5 people.

1. I'm actually a cry baby.. But you guys don't see me cry very often do you?
2. When ever i finish a book/manga/anime/movie.. I like to make up my "what if" stories based on the characters..
3. On days when i'm extremely lazy, i will sit on my computer chair and not brush my teeth nor eat until 3-4pm..
4. People think I'm smart but actually I'm the opposite.. I just have a mouth.
5. I don't talk much with poeple i first met.. but talk a lot ot the after knowing them!
6. I like to grab my grandmother's attention and say "HI" to her..
7. I like to hug and also like to be hugged!
8. I'm actually a very affectionate person. But just that i don't get to show it.
9. My two pillows, which i sleep with every night, belonged to my brother. So technically it's OLDER than me by almost 11 years.. T.T
10. I change my bedsheets everyweek. Some people think it's weird, but i like clean sheets.
11. Most of my personality and characteristics come from my dad..
12. Sometimes, i hate things which other people adore..
13. I still haven't kissed a guy properly! Where's my Saga when you need him!?!?!
14. I look big ang strong on the outside, but i'm seriously vulnerable in the inside.
15. I believe in what's yours is yours and what's not yours will never be yours.
16. I don't really like babies..
17. I talk to myself all the time.. It's better than talking to the four orners of the walls..
18. SHIT.. I can't believe i'm 18 this year!

Tagging.. (damn the idiot is not here)
Wawa
Yuki
Keru (if you read this..xD)
Pei Jinn
Yin Yie

Seriously i've got no one to tag! T.T

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails