banner 2

Yeah.. That's the way we do it~

Monday, January 19, 2009

SHARE YOUR LOVE!!


As you can see..
I'm suddenly very ANIMAL-CONSCIOUS at the moment.

I'm planning to donate all my blog earnings from the adds to SPCA just lend them a helping hand..

It's gonna be a slow process as MY BLOODY NUFFNANG account is useless.. T.T The amount has a total of RM1.00 only after almost a year being left there..

So anyways..
Will be saving RM3.00 each day for the donation.
RM3.00 is not that hard to save a day right?

DISCLAIMER : IT'S NOT A MUST! I JUST WANT TO HELP THEM OUT!

Wanna help me out?
Come la.. GOOD CAUSE!!
I don't want your money..
Just your blog earnings..
Since you aren't really in need of them.. XD

IF YOU DON'T WANNA HELP OUT..
JUST SHUT UP! DON'T START CRITICISING ME OR MY INTENTIONS!

If anyone says..
Donate them to orphanage/old folks home also better laa..

Hello!?!?!
THERE ARE OTHERS WHO DONATE TO THEM!
Do you know how animals are neglected in Malaysia??
It's not like other contries where they are ANIMAL-CONSCIOUS!
And I like animals more than people..

FOR ONCE ALISON LOKE WILL DO SOMETHING USEFUL!
Will start begging as soon as tomorrow morning!

DUE DATE FOR DONATION WILL BE ON 20.09.2009!

P.S.: TO THOSE WHO PLAN ON STEALING THIS BOX/ROB MY HOUSE.. MAY YOU START PRAYING FOR ALL THE PROTECTION FROM ALL THE GODS IN THE WORLD.. COZ I WILL BE CURSING YOU FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS FOREVER! EVEN AFTER I DIE!! I'M SERIOUS!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails